FetschBaby

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Downward facing dog and an elf

Andrew has been a lot of fun lately. He is really start to talk and to make associations, like today, on the way home, he pointed to the moon and said "moon a circle". But some of the concepts he puts together I don't really understand. The other evening he was jumping on our bed ("bouncy, bouncy"), when he suddenly climbed off, ran down the hall and came back pronouncing "I found it". He had found my yoga mat (which wasn't lost, just put away). He proceeded to put it on the bed, and sort of do yoga things. I really don't remember the last time I did yoga while he was awake, probably not since he could walk. And why he thinks on the bed with a yoga mat...

Anyway, we recently got him some seasonal garb. I know its a bit early, but I just wanted to see if it fit! He loves the hat, and is wearing it while he sleeps right now. And about the turkey baster and stick, well, don't bother spending a bunch of money on toys for your toddler when you have turkey basters and sticks! At least he didn't want to sleep with those-I put him in the crib, and he said "Mommy, thank you. Take it." And handed it to me:)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home