Halloween Eve
On Sunday Erin, Andrew and I went over to Josh's and spent the evening with Josh and Laurie. We did a little pumpkin carving, and for once, Erin thought I was the crazy one. I don't know what's so odd about wanting to fit Andrew into a pumpkin... This is likely his only opportunity. Can you fit in one? Here are some photos:



Dad lowering Andrew into the Great Pumpkin
Andrew getting used to the idea of life inside a pumpkin.
Slowly sliding deeper into the pumpkin.
"Okay, I'm done. Can you get me out?"


7 Comments:
At 10:41 PM,
Erin said…
You're right, I was crazy to think a baby doesn't belong in a pumpkin. It was pretty cute... The mommy
At 10:43 AM,
Anonymous said…
Drew, I think you have a good point:-) Everyone at work enjoyed the pics too!
At 9:36 AM,
Unknown said…
Hello Drew and Erin,
Cute pictures - I think I would definitely put my baby in a pumpkin and take pictures if I had one! Andrew is really growing up. Wish I could get up to see you guys - maybe this spring would work. Joanne wants to come too - I saw her in Houston a few weekends ago when I went for a wedding.
Your friend, Erica
At 10:56 AM,
Anonymous said…
mmmm....baby pumpkin pie
just kidding - I'm with Drew, I would have put that baby right into that pumpkin. It's convenient storage, and the cutest thing since sliced bread.
At 6:47 AM,
Anonymous said…
hahaha - that is so funny! he looks so cute! hope you guys are well. what´s new?
At 9:19 AM,
Unknown said…
Sooo - really... when will he ever get to be inside a pumpkin again? His may be a challenge he takes up in his teen years - oops president set! ha! loved it! xo aj
At 11:15 AM,
Unknown said…
oops "President" is really precedent. ha
Post a Comment
<< Home