Labor Day at the park
For Labor Day, the three of us went as a family to a local park. Andrew had fu playing in the wading pool, though the water was a bit cool. I am sure he will be glad we took him to the park, and then posted pictures of him on the internet in his speedo:)



Playing in the sand with Daddy. Now if he could only learn that sand is not for eating.

Check out the girl in the swing to the right of us. I guess kids don't get any easier! Perhaps the circus is in her future.
Playing in the sand with Daddy. Now if he could only learn that sand is not for eating.
Check out the girl in the swing to the right of us. I guess kids don't get any easier! Perhaps the circus is in her future.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home