August and September Videos
I've been trying to find some time to get a few more videos edited and today I got a few done.
Andrew Waving
Andrew started waving in September. This video was taken during one of the first times he started to wave.
Andrew Crawling
Andrew started crawling in mid September. This video was taken after a couple days of practice. Notice that he's already developed the technique to go straight to electronics and cables.
Andrew Babbling
This video was taken during the first time Andrew babbled. That spoon is pretty fun, and I'm sure if you got to play with it, you'd have a lot to say too. This happened in mid-August.
Playing Peekaboo
Back in late August (or maybe it was early September) Andrew started playing peekaboo. We didn't pick up on what he as trying to do right away as he was a little clumsy with picking up the sheet. Within minutes though he had learned to pull the sheet all the way over his head and Erin and I figured out that he wanted to play peek-a-boo.
Andrew Waving
Andrew started waving in September. This video was taken during one of the first times he started to wave.
Andrew Crawling
Andrew started crawling in mid September. This video was taken after a couple days of practice. Notice that he's already developed the technique to go straight to electronics and cables.
Andrew Babbling
This video was taken during the first time Andrew babbled. That spoon is pretty fun, and I'm sure if you got to play with it, you'd have a lot to say too. This happened in mid-August.
Playing Peekaboo
Back in late August (or maybe it was early September) Andrew started playing peekaboo. We didn't pick up on what he as trying to do right away as he was a little clumsy with picking up the sheet. Within minutes though he had learned to pull the sheet all the way over his head and Erin and I figured out that he wanted to play peek-a-boo.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home