FetschBaby

Friday, September 28, 2007

Camping

It has been a long time once again, and I am doing a current update, instead of catching up for now. I'll go back and add in some pics of the latest visit from Gma and Gpa and Tulin and other things, once I figure how to, er, get access to the pictures.We went camping with Ross and Jess last weekend, in the Hoh rainforest. Before we embarked, I had some hestitations about driving so far with Andrew (took about 6 hours each way), camping with a baby that is just learning the fun of crawling, and camping with a baby when it is going to be in the 40's at night. Well, turns out my instincts were correct, but we did still have some fun anyway, and saw some beautiful things. After a very long night of baby crying and waking up the campground before finally settling into the front seat of the van with Mommy for night. Other than the night part, and the not wanting to nap in the car part, we all had a lot of fun:


Dinner.Mmm.

A nice nap in the sun, after a very long night.

Too bad Andrew and I missed this, apparently Jess had the birds eating out her hands.

Such a beautiful view from our campsite.

Going on a little mossy rainforest hike with Daddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home