FetschBaby

Sunday, October 15, 2006

24 weeks

So, 24 weeks now. Here's the belly update. I can't believe it has already been 6 months. Time is finally starting to fly by. At my next doctors appointment, I'll be starting my third trimester. We are getting pretty excited about the arrival of our little one.
Lately, he has been amusing me by getting the hiccups, ALL THE TIME. At first it was just once or twice a day, but now it is throughout the day, many times. And of course, throughout the night. It is still kind of cute when it happens during the day, but it does make it hard for me to sleep when it happens at night! Not sure if any of the traditional techniques for getting rid of the hiccups in adults work in unborn babies. I guess it is just something to get used to:)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol! I remember those hiccups hehe...love the nursery :).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home