Second trimester
Today is the first day of the second trimester, at least according to some sources (others say it was last week). I am now 14 weeks along. I am just barely beginning to show now, I'll put some pics up when there is actually something to see. I can't believe it is another 6 weeks or so until we can find out the sex of the baby. It should be interesting, since it is now about half and half between the people who think its a girl and those think its a boy. Hope its not both!
I think the nesting intinct is kicking in full swing. This weekend I bought my first things for the baby, some bibs and a blanket to stitch and some yarn to make booties to match the onesie I was given by a friend:) We are beginning to put together a list and start searching for garage sales and friends with extra baby gear now, too. I know we still have plenty of time, but I think the garage sales will be harder to come by in November, so we are getting started soon! Babies seem to require lots of gear. That they only use a few months...
I think the nesting intinct is kicking in full swing. This weekend I bought my first things for the baby, some bibs and a blanket to stitch and some yarn to make booties to match the onesie I was given by a friend:) We are beginning to put together a list and start searching for garage sales and friends with extra baby gear now, too. I know we still have plenty of time, but I think the garage sales will be harder to come by in November, so we are getting started soon! Babies seem to require lots of gear. That they only use a few months...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home