FetschBaby

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

4 months

I can't beleieve it has been 4 months, and I still barely look pregnant! I'll post some pictures soon. I'm sure my body will catch up soon enough. We got some test results last Friday, and it looks like there is less than a 1:3000 chance the baby has downs syndrome and a low chance of other things like spina bifida. So, we are a little relieved, though I think that we didn't really start to worry until we had the tests done in the first place! Not much going on with the baby until the next doctors appointment in September, but we are keeping busy with out of town visitors and some camping.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Erin and Drew - Congrats! Robin/Mom just told us about your blog - we're so happy for you both and will love to follow the progress of the newest Fetsch!

     
  • At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Erin and Drew, congratulations! David and I are experiencing the same things at the same time, since our due date is Jan 25th. I am very happy for you, and I will let you know if we start a website.
    Starlight

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey guys,
    Your blog's popular hehe! Just wanted to say hi and congrats again! :) Best wishes from all of us!
    Love, Mariana, Roy and William

     

Post a Comment

<< Home